Great value for money. Service is also too good. Highly recommended.
Look your best with the new Spiral Hoodie! Representing the cycle of life, death, and rebirth, this unisex hoodie combines Greek symbolism with pure cotton fabric, handcrafted with love from Rajasthan. A unique fashion statement that's also a sustainable choice - what's not to love?!
Excellent quality and comfortable fit
Here's a name you can trust. Customer support team is so warm & helpful.
Great quality and comfortable to wear.
Good quality and comfortable, but could be better.
Great value for money. Service is also too good. Highly recommended.
|0 - .5 kg||1 kg||1.5 kg||2.0 kg|
|Australia||23 AUD||31 AUD||37 AUD||40 AUD|
|United Kingdom||15 EURO||18 EURO||22 EURO||22 EURO|
|Rest OF The World||21 USD||32 USD||43 USD||54 USD|
|UAE||51 AED||72 AED||22 AED|
|Bahrain||14 USD||20 USD||6 USD|
|Oman||14 USD||20 USD||6 USD|
|Qatar||14 USD||20 USD||6 USD|
|Saudi Arabia||14 USD||20 USD||6 USD|
|Austria||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|Belgium||15 EURO||18 EURO||22 EURO||22 EURO|
|Croatia||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|Denmark||15 EURO||18 EURO||22 EURO||22 EURO|
|Estonia||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|Finland||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|France||15 EURO||18 EURO||22 EURO||22 EURO|
|Germany||15 EURO||18 EURO||22 EURO||22 EURO|
|Greece||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|Hungary||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|Ireland||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|Italy||15 EURO||18 EURO||22 EURO||22 EURO|
|Latvia||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|Lithuania||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|Luxembourg||15 EURO||18 EURO||22 EURO||22 EURO|
|Malta||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|Netherlands||15 EURO||18 EURO||22 EURO||22 EURO|
|Poland||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|Portugal||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|Slovakia||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|Slovenia||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|Spain||15 EURO||18 EURO||22 EURO||22 EURO|
|Sweden||20 EURO||27 EURO||7 EURO|
|Switzerland||15 EURO||18 EURO||22 EURO||22 EURO|
While we take time to make your order, here are a few clothing care instructions for you.
- Check the in-seam tag – Ideally, handwashing is the best eco-friendly practice, but since so many of our consumers are used to fast paced life, we understand the need of using a washing machine. Check the tag for the temperature of water to be used while machine washing of clothes. Also, use the delicate setting mode, placing particularly delicate pieces in a lingerie wash bag.
- Wash in Separate Colour Families – As we use natural dyes, the surface dyes may come out of some clothes, particularly in a first few washes. Therefore, it is necessary to wash the blues with blues, greens with the greens and so on. This helps the fabric to retain its original colour and not tie-died.
- Use good quality detergent – Always use quality washing products, as harsh detergents and soaps will reduce the life of the garment and stiffen the natural threads. As the basic quality of the garment will be hampered, it may cause discomfort. Strong stain removers can be used sometimes, as per the need.
- Wash Less – It is not at all necessary to wash the garments on a regular basis. You can air dry them in a shady spot for sometime for them to air clean themselves. This may not remove the dirt, but will make the garment cleaner for you to use them again. If there is a stain on the cloth, try to wash off the stain only, not the whole garment. This will not only increase the shelf life of the product will also reduce the usage of water, ultimately benefitting the environment.
- Air Dry – Our products are made of 100% natural fabrics and thus require natural drying methods. Simply hang the clothes in a shady and airy spot and allow them to dry as it is. Do not hang the clothes in direct sun, as access heat will stiffen the fabric. While ironing the garment, turn the garment inside out and use the iron at minimum heat setting. Do not wring the clothes to hard, as it will hamper the natural shape of the threads.
Happy Sustainable Shopping!
- We offer worldwide shipping. You can check the approximate shipping cost to your country from India here: https:/crystalhealshop.com/pages/international-shipping-cost.
2. Can I return my order? When will I get my refund?
- Yes. Please refer to our return and cancellation policy for more details, visit https://crystalhealshop.com/pages/return-and-cancellation
3. How fast is Domestic/International shipping?
- It would take 4-6 days.
4. What are the steps for placing an order ?
To place an order, follow the following steps:-
- Select the item you wish to purchase.
- Refer to the size chart to choose your size and add the item to your shopping cart.
- Repeat the process for all the items you wish to buy.
- Proceed to the checkout page, where you must fill in your personal information.
- Ensure all your details are correct to avoid any complications in the delivery.
- Upon cross-checking the details, proceed with the payment.
- Sit tight; we will deliver your order soon!
5. What are the payment options?
- You can pay with your credit/ debit cards and PayPal.
6. How do I track my order?
- Tracking details will be provided to your registered email after 1-2 days of your order.
7. Do you offer e-gift cards for customers?
- We offer gift cards for Customers. Just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- While placing the order, please refer to the size chart that is given with the product.
9. How will I know when new products are available?
- To get our latest updates, follow us on our Instagram Page - https://www.instagram.com/crystal_heal/.You can also keep frequent checks on our website for the latest updates.
10. I need to return or exchange, but it's been over 30 days. What should I do ?
- We don’t accept returns/exchanges after 30 days in any case.
11. Why does Crystal Heal call itself a sustainable brand?
- We reduce our carbon footprint to the minimum by producing clothes only after we receive the order. We don’t believe in the mass production of products.
- We source our material directly from the artisans.
- We provide a safe working environment to all our workers.
- We use environmentally-friendly raw materials.
- We have ethical work practices and fair wages for all our workers.
12. What materials are used to make the products?
- All the material we use is sourced locally from artisans and artists. We mostly use cotton, hemp,hemp-cotton, jute to make our clothes.
13. Where do we manufacture our products?
- We have our workshop in Jaipur, INDIA where most products are manufactured.
15. Benefits of shopping with Crystal Heal rather than a big brand?
- Crystal Heal offers you a chance to rediscover your story and rethink your style. If you want to stand out in the crowd and make a bold statement, just visit our website and see what you like best. We are an organic, sustainable, and gender-neutral brand. We do more than just make clothes. We design to make you look unique. And when you look good, you put your best foot forward and create your destiny.